I love to make something out of an unsuspected material. It’s so much more fun then just buy beads and make a necklace. Today I’m going to show you how to make a necklace out of washers. Do they sell pink washers? You may ask. Well no, but they do sell pink nail polish!
Learn how to make this washer necklace with step by step pictures after the jump. . .
What you need for this DIY washer necklace
– ten washers with 10 mm holes
– twelve 10 mm jump rings
– chain (I used an old necklace)
How to create this fabulous DIY washer necklace
1. Lay down your materials.
2. Use the nail polish to give the washers the color you want. Let dry.
3. Attach the washers with the jump rings like shown in the picture.
4. Attach the washers to the chain. If your chain is fine, like mine, you may need a smaller jump ring between the bigger one and the chain. If your nail polish has cracked somewhere you can now fix it with some extra nail polish. Your necklace is ready to wear.
5. You could also wear this necklace with the metal side on the front. This way you will have two necklaces for the price of one!
Author – Wilma
Source – bywilma.com